Monday, October 3, 2011

Starbucks again

I'm in town for the second time since I've been to camp. I have missed the smell of coffee, but being around so many people is so strange! The four of us who are in town together went to Walmart a few hours ago and it was so striking how different everything seems after you have been at camp. Acclimating myself to the real world again will be interesting come May...

I want to use my sparse internet time to reply to emails, send messages to friends and loved ones, and just be social with people that I miss. Unfortunately, I have had to spend my precious hours on calling loan lenders, taking exit counseling for loans because I dropped below half-time enrollment, and ordering contacts.

Things I don't miss:
-errands
-having to keep with all of my responsibilities (it's so easy to not have to think about them on days without internet access)
-spending money

That about sums up my day.

In other news, I have a HUGE praise! Someone is going to move into my apartment in two weeks!! I am so excited!! That relieves so much stress off of me and my family :) God really does provide. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment